Translater

Friday 22 March 2013

Rate Your Depression


                                                                                             Now Your Depression 


1. I experience excessive anxiety, out of proportion to the problem.
Yes   No  
2. I have difficulty concentrating, remembering, and making decisions.
Yes   No  
3. My body aches in many places.
Yes   No  
4. I have lost my self confidence.
Yes   No  
5. I feel sad for most of the time.
Yes   No  
6. I no longer enjoy activities I previously enjoyed.
Yes   No  
7. I cry easily and often.
Yes   No  
8. I have difficulty sleeping or staying asleep or, alternatively, I sleep far too much.
Yes   No  
9. I have frequent headaches, an upset stomach, even nausea and vomiting.
Yes   No  
10. My appetite has changed and I have gained or lost weight (plus or minus 5%).
Yes   No  

11. My energy level has decreased, and I feel slowed down.
Yes   No  
12. I am irritable with family and friends without good reason.
Yes   No  
13. I am neglecting my friends and cancelling social events.
Yes   No  
14. I have less interest in my personal appearance.
Yes   No  
15. I consume too much alcohol to deal with stress.
Yes   No  
16. I often think about death ? even suicide.
Yes   No  


Result:-
1- Mood disturb -------- 1-3 Yes
2- Mild Depression --------4-7 Yes
3- Depression -------- 7-12 Yes
4- Severe Depression --- 13- 16 Yes 
Contact us at-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...